Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Being a Mummy and a Cartoon Dubber

I took my son to work last night. I had to do my usual dubbing session at MSPost for TAMA and Friends and no babysitter came to mind so brought him along. He was pleasantly well-behaved thank goodness! The director Miss Alin was exceptionally sweet to Esfahan so he behaved pretty well. They charmed each other so that was very sweet. I managed to work peacefully despite his occasional call for mummy. Just had to let him know I was close by and he was off playing again.

Daddy manage to get him from MSpost around 8pm. I finished TAMA then started with NINJA BOYS at 10pm. I finished recording at 3.30 am. Got home both of my heroes were sleeping. Daddy managed to give me updates on what our son did with him. Sweetness…

No comments: